Hopefully we can cross these off in the near future!!
1) Japan – just so many places here:
-Eat Jap food!!
-Castles – Have to see at least one
-Natural hot springs – To soak and relax…. Nice!
-Universal Studios (Osaka)
-Tobu World Square (Nikko) – miniature replicas of famous structures from all over the world
-Harajuku – the fashion district for young Japanese
-Tsukiji fish market – the largest fish market in the world!
-Disney Land and Disney Sea
-Sanrio Puroland – Hello Kitty Land!
-Gion – Gion Matsuri, Geisha land!
-Philosopher’s walk cherry blossoms in April
-Kinkakuji Temple – The golden temple
2) Alaska to see aurora borealis – The Northern Lights (most often occurring from September – October, March – April)
3) Egypt – Pyramids
4) Paris to see Effiel Tower
5) Lapland -to see Santa Claus and his helpers!
6) Iceland – Maybe stay in the Ice Hotel
7) Dubai – To stay in the highest star hotel of that time
8.) China – Beijing (Forbidden City), Great Wall of China
9) The Great Barrier Reef
10) The Grand Canyon of the Colorado River
11) Niagara Fals
13) Taj Mahal
14) New Zealand