Like the song goes – ‘A spoonful of sugar helps the medicine go down…’ Yip, good ol’ Mary Poppins! Just like when things/kids test your patience, and there’s so much to do and things go/taste foul – it’s great knowing that you can just gulp it down cos it’s not all that bad with a spoonful of sugar!!! – (kind words, hugs and acknowledgement from loved ones, friends etc, waking up to the great surroundings called life!)…
Currently, life is sweet and yip, trying to lead a relatively simple or should I say, simpler life – so yeah – trying to live my life!
Gosh, it HAS been some time since I updated my blog re: the children and ourselves… So her we go! Well, in short….
1) Chloe has hit the terrible two’s…. BAD!! There’s no more chilled-out Chloe…. just Crazy Chloe who screams when she doesn’t get her way! We’ve had to buy and use the cane… Naughty room…. But sometimes, these just don’t work either! But I must say, what does generally calm her down is when we say “Do you want to see outside?” And then she stops screaming/crying and we hold her to look out the window! After that, it may result in normality or more demands/screaming!
2) Chloe now sleeps in a toddler’s bed with a small safety railing to protect her from falling…. Great thing is that Andre has moved out of our bedroom to sleep in the same room as Chloe! Yay!! Thought we would have major issues, but both enjoying each other’s company, chatting away, crying away together… but alls good…. They both seem to sleep well together, so yeah, that’s good… And nope, Chloe hasn’t fallen out of her bed… Yet!!!
3) Andre has started to crawl (but will only crawl to you if you are a few steps away… if you are further, he’ll just winge/cry and won’t crawl!), started to pull himself up… getting more curious but suffering from separation anxiety at the moment!…
4) Chloe needs more attention nowadays – esp when she sees us giving attention to Andre… Sister jealousy kicking in me thinks!
5) Proper dribbler our Andre! Bibs galore on the washing poles every other day! 5 teeth showing now….
6) Daze still a stay at home mum (SAHM)…. Nothing much to report here that’s too interesting!
7) Allan, also nothing exciting to report! Yip, we’re boring – so much for living the life eh!!! lol ;p
Can’t think of anything else at the mo… so night all!!!